mercredi 20 janvier 2010

Quote of the Day aka Citation du Jour_n°012

Différents passages issus du dernier film de James Cameron, Avatar, la plupart du personnage de Sam Worthington normal c'est le narrateur. Et puis aussi parce que je suis totalement fan du mec depuis Terminator. Come On. I see you too Jake, Sam whatever!

When I was lying there in the VA hospital with a big hole blown through the middle of my life, I started having these dreams of flying. I was free.
Sooner or later though... you always have to wake up.
---
The days are starting to blur together.
The language is a pain, but...
I figure it's like field stripping a weapon, repetition, repetition...
Neytiri calls me Scoun.
It means moron.
Norm's attitude is improved lately.
{Norm : But it's not just I'm seeing you in front of me.
I see into you...}
It's good he's back on board, but he thinks I'm a Scoun too.
I feel I'm getting tougher.
I can run farther every day.
I have to trust my body to know what to do.
Every day it's reading the trail, track's of the wora'hon, tiniest scents and sounds.
She's always going on about the flow of energy the spirits of animals.
I really hope this tree hugging crap isn't on the final.
With Neytiri it's learn fast or die.
I'm trying to understand this deep connection the people have to the forest.
She talks about a network of energy.
That flows through all living things.
She says, all energy is only borrowed.
And one day you have to give it back.
---
They're not gonna give up their home.
They're not gonna make a deal.
For light beer? And blue jeans?
There's nothing that we have that they want.
Everything they sent me out here to do is a waste of time.
They're never gonna leave Hometree.
---
I was a warrior who dreamed he could bring peace.
Sooner or later though... you always have to wake up.

(J'étais un guerrier qui rêvait qu'il pouvait apporter la paix...
mais tôt ou tard il faut se réveiller.)
---
The Sky People have sent a message that they can take whatever they want, and no one can stop them.
But we will send them a message.
Ride out, as fast as the wind can carry you, tell the other clans to come.
Tell them Toruk Macto calls to them.
Fly now with me brothers and sisters! Fly!
And we will show the Sky People that this is our land!
---
I’ve never done this in my life.
And I’m probably just talking to a tree right now.
But if you’re there I need to give you a heads up.
If Grace is there with you, look in her memories.
She can show you the world we come from.
There’s no green there.
They killed their Mother, and they’re gonna do the same thing here.
More Sky People are gonna come.
They’re gonna come like a rain that never ends until they’ve covered the world.
Unless we stop them. Look, you chose me for somethin’.
And I’ll stand and fight, you know I will.
But I could use a little help here.

Jake Sully (Sam Worthington) - Norm Spellman (Joel Moore)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_ Colonel Quaritch : Sully, how does it feel to betray your own race?
You think you're one of them?
Time to wake up.
_ Neytiri : Jake!
Jake... Jake...
Jake! My Jake!
_ Jake Sully : I see you.
_ Neytiri : I see you.

Colonel Quaritch (Stephen Lang), Neytiri (Zoe Saltana), Jake Sully (Sam Worthington).

Si vous avez envie de vous replonger dans l'histoire, vous pouvez télécharger le scénario du film à cette adresse, et ainsi découvrir les scènes coupés et notamment la vie de Jake sur terre. Très intéressant.

Aucun commentaire: